If it were about you being healthier you would:
- compare distance walked/ran from previous outings
- compare blood pressure results
- compare time to distance ratio on exercise
- say I swam 10 more laps today before I was beat!
- say I walked for 10 extra minutes today without skipping a step!
- compare weight lifted from when you started to now
- speak about extra energy you have getting out of bed in the morning
- compare x activity output from when you started or last week
There are so many things you could be saying about being ‘healthier’ than showing pictures of before and after and showing differences on a scale.
Stop the bullshit and lies about it being about health!